Incredible Iceland Tour 2015
Incredible Iceland Tour 2015
Who wants to photograph Iceland?
Iceland has many natural wonders ranging from stunning waterfalls, translucent blue icebergs on black sandy beaches to natural hot springs and towering, snowcapped mountains. The question should be who doesn’t want to photograph Iceland?
Neal Pritchard and I travelled extensively throughout Iceland in 2013 and we’re now looking to return to this amazing country. Our aim is to take a small group of photographers to capture those amazing waterfalls, glaciers, icebergs and stunning mountain views.
So, we are seeking expressions of interest in joining our small group, 10 day tour of incredible Iceland in early April 2015 dates are confirmed as 1st through 11th April 2015. The tour group numbers will be small, just 10 people, and all transport, accommodation and breakfast whilst on tour will be included in price. Accommodation will be twin share, unless a single room option is preferred (for an added cost), at quality comfortable hotels and motels. Airfares into Keflavik International Airport where the tour departs are not included in the price.
Some of the locations we will visit on our 10 day tour are:
- Blue Lagoon with natural heated mineral pools.
- Seljalandsfoss, one of the most beautiful waterfalls in the world.
- Skogafoss, one of the biggest waterfalls in Iceland with a width of 25 metres and drop of 60 metres.
- The picturesque town of Vik, where we will photograph the enormous sea stacks and cliffs, surrounded by black sand beaches.
- Jokulsarlon, where we will photograph stunning glaciers and deep blue icebergs that lie on the beach.
- Skaftafell National Park, including Savartifoss (Organ pipe falls) and amazing snow capped mountains.
- Dettifoss, where the earth looks like it is being ripped apart by a massive and awe inspiring waterfall.
- Selfoss, a stunning waterfall just a few hundred meters upstream from Dettifoss.
- Godafoss, the god of all Icelandic waterfalls and one of the most beautiful waterfalls you will ever see.
- Kirkjufell, one of the most photographed mountains in Iceland with two amazing waterfalls in the foreground creating stunning photographs.
- Night shoots of the northern lights at every opportunity.
- Plus, there will be many stops along the way where you can capture the stunning mountain views of Iceland at every chance we get.
What is included while on the “Incredible Iceland 2015”
- A guided tour to some of Iceland’s most amazing photographic opportunities.
- All driving around Iceland will be taken care of by Neal Pritchard and myself.
- A small group of like minded people which provides an environment where ideas and the passion for photography can be shared.
- All accommodation, twin share, in comfortable hotels and motels. These facilities are clean, comfortable and have their own bathroom and small TV. Most importantly the rooms will be warm after a solid day of photography. Most, if not all the hotels have free wi-fi connections or are provided by the hotel for a small fee.
- All breakfasts are included.
- All transport to and from Keflavik International Airport Iceland, where the tour will start and finish.
What is NOT included on the “Incredible Iceland 2015”
- Airfares to Keflavik International Airport
- All travel insurance
- All camera gear insurance
- Lunches and dinners are not included, but will be arranged on a day-to-day basis around shooting times. Hot drinks and alcoholic beverages are also not included however we will have water always in the vans.
- Snacks, bars etc.
What to bring to Iceland
- A sense of adventure, fun and team spirit
- Warm clothing, thermals etc. (temperatures will be approx. -2 – 7C) Waterproof and wind break jackets.
- Strong, steady hiking boots.
- DSLR Camera, tripod, lenses, remote switch, filters, batteries etc
- Camera bag
- Rain proof gear for camera equipment
Visa’s and Medial Recommendations
We advice that your see your own doctor for any medical needs and enquire about your own passport and visa requirements as we may be traveling on different passports.
10 Day tour of Incredible Iceland AU$3200.00
A $500.00 (non-refundable) deposit reserves your spot amongst the group to tour Iceland. Final balance due by March 15th 2015. Cancellations refunds, excluding deposit, can be made up to 90 days before departure. After this time no refunds can be made on cancellations due to advance booking of vehicles and hotels.
All bookings are fully transferable so if you cannot make this trip, you can transfer your spot to someone else.
An insurance liability disclaimer will be supplied with all bookings to be signed by each person on the tour.
This is an opportunity you can’t pass up!
Contact Clint Baker or Neal Pritchard for more details and reserve your spot today!
Clint Baker: email@example.com
Neal Pritchard: firstname.lastname@example.org
All payments can be made via direct deposit or through mobile eftpos facilities, all cards accepted, except diners and American express